Pages

Monday, March 15, 2010

Dinner Time

So I was going to wait until the end of the week and include this dinner with any others we try out this week, but after my little JAE inhaled it I thought I would share it now. I haven't seen him eat so fast..at least not dinner. And asked for more! How did JD like it? Well he ate it and without a whole lot begging/bribing so that qualifies as a good dinner. LOL

It was actually he, JD, who inspired tonights dinner. I asked what he would like and he replied: "Chicken and applesauce, and goldfish" So like any good mother would..I ran to the computer and googled chicken and applesauce dinners. I am across this one: Apply-Curry Chicken Breast and then modified it.

I used: 3 chicken breasts, 1 cup applesauce, 1 garlic clove, a small dash of garlic powder, a dash of smoked paprika, a dash of red pepper flakes, a SMALL dash of cumin powder, a small dash of cayenne pepper, and 1 cup rice. And then I followed the directions.

Sorry no before picture because I didn't think about it, but here is a picture of JAE's plate (before seconds). Just for you unbelievers out there that think kids wont eat..I use to be one of you :)




No comments: